danae

danae

SPOILER ALERT!
The Elite - Kiera Cass

So, in this book, I have decided I prefer Maxon to Aspen. Aspen has begun to remind me of Gale from The Hunger Games . Not that I totally dislike Gale or Aspen... But they share negative qualities that make me root for their rivals. And the fact that Aspen didn't believe America could be a princess turns me against him. It also makes it clear to me that he's not going to end up with America whether I prefer him or not. But also just the fact that America told him she would marry him pretty early on in the book. I didn't want her to break his heart by going back on her word. As much as America goes back and forth between the two guys, I really can't blame her. It's a tough call.

I still don't find America annoying, although I admit that her decision to reveal the secret diary on live TV was incredibly stupid. She also is the queen of leaping to conclusions, which can be frustrating, but it still doesn't bother me that much.

It's taken me so long to get around to writing this review that I can't think of anything else to say about it. Have I mentioned that I love the name of Illéa?

That's it. That's the end.